Thursday, January 26, 2006

Delta Airlines sucks

If you are coming to the US, I would recommend you take another airlines. Delta sucks bigtime. Here's why:
1. They don't serve free beer! You gotta pay for a drink. Only the fruit juice is free.
2. The planes are old, creaky and are badly laid out.
- There is a first class seat in the middle of economy with curtains around it.
- I am sitting next to the loo :(
3. The attendants do not respond to bell calls. I finally heard one chap press the bell eight times in eight seconds before someone responded.
4. They do not pay attention to cabin pressure while landing. The cabin pressure is supposed to be increased gradually inside the aircraft as it lands. Instead it went from low to high in a flash while landing, which gave me a severe headache. I still have it 9 hours later.
5. There are not enough meals. In the 22 hours so far, I have had 1 big meal (lunch) and two snacks. I am really hungry now.

This classifies the most tiresome journey I have ever undertaken. Worse then the 36 hour train journey I took once from Mumbai to Calcutta.

No comments: